You will receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours (usually).
Please read this page carefully. It contains an explanation of how to complete the registration and explains the terms of your registration.
The answer to each question is a SINGLE word
- Accept the terms of being a registered user of the Forum (at the bottom of this page)
- Choose a user name and password
- Enter a security code based upon a picture of letters and numbers (called a Captcha code)
- Answer three questions. We take seriously the keeping of spammers and hackers out of our Forum. Although, in the extreme we cannot prevent it, we can take some practical measures to reduce the chances. A key to our security effort is for you to answer three questions, the answers to which are known to you and/or your friends and/or neighbors but not to computers attempting to maliciously penetrate the Forum. If you are a resident of our community for some time, answering the questions will be easy. If you are new to our community get the answers to the questions below from your neighbors. These answers are not secrets among your neighbors but they will not be known to the bad-guy computers.
. The first two characters of the answer appear immediately after the "?" mark. Enter the two characters and then complete the word.
The three questions you will be asked to answer are selected from the list of six questions below.
- Local name of our community?ci
- Name of the river to the north of our community?pa
- Longest north/south road within our community?ci
- Name of nearest 6 lane street?pa
- Nearest east/west intersecting city street to the immediate north of our community?ir
- Our community periodic hosts a soup?su
If you do the above correctly, a registration approval request will be submitted to the Forum Security Team. If they decide you are a qualified registrant you will receive an email confirming it, enabling you to enter the Forum. If you have questions about the procedure or are having trouble registering, please send us an email using the link at the top of the Registration Agreement.
Registering to participate in this Forum places obligations on you.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding.
- I agree, through your use of this forum, that I will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
- I agree not to post any copyrighted material unless I own the copyright or I have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- I agree to not place spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify the administrator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
Please note that with each post, your IP (Interent) address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your Internet Provider contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your computer or mobile device's browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The Forum does not collect information from your device or send any form of information to your computer.
Enjoy your time on the Forum. Thanks for participating.